Register Now

Dept Info

Policies & General Info


General Forms
Events and Contests
  • 2017 Get Out! Photo Contest
  • Birthday Party Package Please check with the office on availability before submitting.

  • Special Event Park Permit Application Special Event Park Permits are required for any event (for recreational, cultural, entertainment or community purposes) that will be conducted in a Town of Malta Park that meets one or more of the following criteria: - is over 200 people, - requires Town staff, - uses outside vendors such as entertainment, pony rides, live music, concessions, etc. - includes temporary structures such as bounce houses, tents, dunk tanks, stages, bleachers or port-a-lets, etc.

Facility Use
  • Building Use Permit Application This form is used to reserve a room or facility in one of the Town of Malta buildings.

  • Pavilion Rental Permit Application Parties of 15+ people are required to reserve a pavilion. Parties of 200+ people or those requesting special amenities such as tents, etc. are required to apply for a Special Event Permit.